When it comes to getting relaxed from regular hectic schedules, different people have different ideas. Some spend their time by going at adventurous trips, while others opt to spend quality vacation time at their dream destination places. Some of them even opt to rest in Spa and Salon to beautify themselves, right?
Generally, Salon and Spa is a great place to rejuvenate oneself in just short period of time. Taking out just few hours from regular working schedule can make you feel refreshed. Also, this has become one of the prime necessities to relax our tensed body. But at majority of times, people opt to relax at home and avoid going Salon/Spa due to mismanagement of their working schedules. This ultimately at some point leads to dissatisfaction for customers and so opt to visit Salon/Spa occassionally. But what if we offer you a better option for managing regular Salon & Spa activities. Isn’t that great?
Have you heard about any Salon management software or Spa management software that can ease your hassles? You must be little bit surprised, but yes- we are presenting a flawless Salon and Spa management system that can help you to get organized with your daily activities with minimum hassles. We have designed an automated ERP for Salon management and Spa management as well, especially keeping Salon and Spa owners perspective in mind. Let us have a detailed focus on what our Salon and Spa Software offers you:
Salon and Spa POS Features:
- Easy Booking and Scheduling
- Staff/Beautician Configuration
- Staff/Beautician Management
- Staff/Beautician Commission Management
- Chair Management and Allocation
- Customer Management
- Analysis of Revenue
- Membership Enrollment
Let us have a detailed look at its features one-by-one:
1. Easy booking and scheduling
- Phone Call Booking with addition of Multiple Services
- Easy calendar view to manage appointments
- Queue management feature
2. Staff / Beautician Configuration
- Staff configuration is done against respective specialized services
- Staff / Beautician is allocated to customer according to the service they choose
- Booking number, check-in date & time and commission is configured
3. Chair Management
- Allocation of chair to staff / beautician to work on it.
- Easy viewing of allocated chairs and empty chairs.
- Helps in providing quick service.
4. Staff Management
- POS system for salon makes easy to select right staff / beautician for right work and for right customer.
- Manager can allocate the task to the staff / beautician on customer’s preference also.
- Manager select the beauticians based on their skills.
5. Order Execution
- Customer proceeds with Booking id to take their services
- On entering booking id, the list of your requested services are displayed on GUI screen
- List of services will be updated as the service is progressed
6. Manage Commission of Staff / Beautician
This feature provide two types of methods to give Staff / Beautician commission:
- By Section Method:
- Commission is given on the basis of how much revenue is generated by the Staff / Beautician
- Fixed Percentage Method:
- Commission percentage remain fixed
- Manager has to enter that % in the systemnd commission is included in the salary of staff / beautician
7. Manage your customers
- Maintain customer database personal information, sale history, preferred services and stylist
- Maintain client relationships with detailed appointments history, preferences, future bookings and contact details
8. Membership Enrollment
- Customers can enroll themselves as the member of Salon
- Customers can choose to be a member of particular scheme from the list of available schemes
- This can help members to enjoy special perks for their selected services
9. Service Payments:
- Finally customers pay for their hired services
- Receipt is generated under the Booking id / Order id of the customer
10. Calendar View (For Advanced Bookings)
- Calendar view is for the advance booking of services by customer
- Advance booking is done through phone call
- Company Analysis: Analysis of Company Performance
- Ex. Target Performance Vs. Actual Performance
- Revenue Analysis: Analysis of Revenue Generated by Company
- Analysis of Staff / Beautician: Based on Staff / Beautician Performance
- Customer Analysis: Manage Customer Database
- Analysis on Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly basis
This is how our Salon and Spa system works.
Right from booking of order, to chair allocation and from chair allocation to seamless execution of services and receipt generation, everything is done systematically in Odoo ERP flow. As a result the Salon and Spa owners as well as customers are benefitted with this flawless system. Some of the major benefits are listed below:
Benefits of Salon & Spa Management System
- Full ERP for Spa and Saloon Business
- Replace your Daily Admin Tasks with Automation and Tools
- Dashboard Displays up to date Bookings, Actions and Notifications
- Manage Available Service area/chairs for Optimum Utilization
- Fits any Size Business
- POS Results in Increased Revenue
- Print or Email Receipts
- Supports Barcode Scanner
- One Click Commission Calculation Reports
- Comprehensive Membership Management
- Easy to Launch Schemes and Packages on Festivals
Thus, it can be said that a comprehensive Salon & Spa system has been built keeping in mind the convenience for Salon & Spa owners and customers as well.
For more detailed understanding, you can refer our Spa and Salon presentation.
So, what’s your take on this salon management software and spa management software? If you still have any query, you can surely reach us on email@example.com.